Back Door SEO Techniques
There are many ways to get found on the first page of the major search engines. Today I will focus on Google.
Google is very unique. It makes people a lot of money yet it can also pull the rug right out from under your feet! In this post I want to explain a few Fool Proof Methods that really work to get you 1st page placement.
SEO Basics (Keyword Placement):
- Whether you are doing a blog post or a website they all have a META section for Keywords, Description, Title Add the keyword at the beginning of all but blend it into the text to make it look as natural as possible.
- Add Keyword in the (html code = <H1>Keyword</H1>) H1 title of the blog post or headline of the web page.
- Put the keyword in the 1st 90 characters as close to the beginning of the 1st paragraph and if you can, turn it into a hyperlink as well.
- Sprinkle the keyword in the body of the text you are typing I like within every 100 words or so but be sure not to spam it all over!
- Add the keyword as an alt tag in the images you add to the post also.
- Put the keyword somewhere in the footer of the page.
This can then be followed by a backlinking campaign to show Google that other pages on the web like it. See backlinks as Votes from other sites that have to do with the subject you are talking about. Google likes when things are from different IP addresses and from all over the web including Social Media which is huge right now!
I would also encourage a nice video blasting campaign that has the link in the description followed by an article campaign.
Of course the placement on Google of your webpage or blog post will be determined by the POWER OF YOUR KEYWORD. This is an art form to find the best keywords but thankfully technology has given us the ability to use powerful keyword finding tools.
Everything I mentioned above can be done with a little hard work and determination yet why make things hard?
I use the best SEO tools available online today that will acomplish what I mentioned above faster and more easier than you could ever imagine and so much more.
Do your own research today…
Here are the links to the tools I use daily for online SEO success:
1st Page Placement, Back Door SEO Techniques