I had to personally share this email I got today from SYNND. If you do not know much about SYNND then just look around on this blog I have many links to it and I show in videos the benefits of having SYNND Social Media Science in your must have list of online tools.
Everyone in the network has to one time sign up to the supported networks. Then Synnd logs into someones account and submits the title, description, tags, or articles etc. even Twitter on there accounts in the system that you typed.
This is awesome because Google and search engines like to see different things from different IP addresses from all over the place. It created Social BUZZ!!!
Please read the SYNND Updates Below:
We’ve added 18 new bookmarking sites and reactivated another one. Following is the list of bookmarking sites that have been added to Synnd:
http://mylinkvault.com – reactivated
With the above networks added this brings the total of supported networks to around 60. SYNND supports auto-account creation on all of them, so there’s nothing to do for you. We plan to add another 40 networks over the next couple of weeks.
More Awesome Updates:
- campaign setup and campaign lists now show the time stamp of when they were created. That column is not yet sortable but will be soon
- reports for the credit history and promotions do no longer load entirely by default, instead you need to select a period (= entire month) from the drop down list first.
- Excel export was creating troubles for many users, especially those on Mac, therefore it has been removed from all grid lists, instead we have now a true CSV export that will trigger your browser’s “Save As” dialog, so that you can select where you want them to store on your computer. You also need to select a period first before you can export the CSV report. Reports are available for:
- – Complete Credits History
- – Promotions Created By Me
- – Promotions Received
- – and all promotions for a specific campaign in the Promotions tab of the campaign form
We also have plans to add a CSV report for promotions into the campaign setup form, so that you can export promotions for all campaigns for a specific campaign setup.
We’d like to inform you about what we’re currently working on and also give you ETAs of new modules that are currently in development:
1. Currently we’re working on a new macro engine that will allow us to run up to 5 promotional tasks concurrently, right now we only can run one task at the same time due to session problems, for which we now have found a solution. We expect the overall system performance to at least quadruple once this update has been deployed. ETA is Aug 3, the update is only on our servers, so you won’t be affected except your RA maybe disconnected server side for a couple minutes.
2. We’ve got also around 15 additional social news networks to add to our syndication network, but before we will make these available, we want to implement a new feature to the campaign setup, that will allow you to create social news campaigns all at once by just selecting the ones that you want to have included. Right now you are required to create each social news campaign separately. ETA for this feature is Aug 5.
3. The next module will be about adding avatars and getting friends/followers to system-generated accounts where applicable. This will make accounts looking much more natural and valuable, ETA Aug 9.
4. YouTube votes and comments is the next module to be released and the ETA for it will be Aug 12.
5. We’ve decided that we’re going to also add a Google +1 module, but this will require real Google accounts as auto creation isn’t going to work nor would it be effective, ETA will be Aug 17.
6. Afterwards we’re going to release our YouTube views module, though I do not have an ETA yet at this point.
Share on Facebook